Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Sundown Festival Norwich 3rd September 2017
Boko
Raver behaviour

Mood: Excited

[*] posted on 4-6-2017 at 21:14
Sundown Festival Norwich 3rd September 2017

After (much to my own extreme annoyance) narrowly missing out on a DJ set in Middlesbrough last weekend I decided to go and get Sundown fest tickets to see (perhaps for the last time :(? ) the legends.

Anyone else :D?

In Silico - "so far sounding like some space war alien funk symphony from the year 3712, that somehow travelled back through time and landed in 2007 by mistake..."
javapalava
Super Moderator

Mood: Excited!

[*] posted on 9-6-2017 at 08:31

Not paying for the whole weekend but if they do day tickets, and I know which day Pendulum are playing I'll go for it.

For everything that could have been, well at least we took the ride....
Boko
Raver behaviour

Mood: Excited

[*] posted on 9-6-2017 at 12:16

That's what I did, Sunday ticket only, won't even go for the whole day. Probs check out Metrik then over to Pendulum (I'm very fearful it might be for the last time (plz no Rob) so I'm going to savor the hell out of it) :).

In Silico - "so far sounding like some space war alien funk symphony from the year 3712, that somehow travelled back through time and landed in 2007 by mistake..."

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'Cscript' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ';' in /homepages/0/d429656469/htdocs/pendulumlive/pendulumlive/files/viewthread.php(663) : eval()'d code on line 63