Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: HYC Bi-polar rmx mastering question
devianttx
Glowstick

[*] posted on 15-10-2015 at 18:51
HYC Bi-polar rmx mastering question

hey guys. ive searched the internet high and low and cant figure this out. did the bi-polar rmx of hold your colour have shitty mastering or is every version ive downloaded just shitty? ive gotten the flacs, wavs, vinyl rips, mp3s from sources all over (what.cd, trackitdown,rutracker, DB9, slsk etc) and they all sound like pip farting on a snare drum. the gain is very low and it sounds like a damn youtube rip. the original version of hyc's mastering sounds punchy as fuck but it seems the bi-polar version just doesnt sound near as good. its my favorite tune by far and i was hoping someone out there found a better version. any help is appreciated. cheers.
celldwellerwannabe
DnB editor

Mood: Staring upwards at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky

[*] posted on 15-10-2015 at 20:20

So far as I know, all versions sound like that. its a pain in the arse

TheGlitchGuy957
Junglist

Mood: Still Grey

[*] posted on 19-10-2015 at 02:58

I've always kind of wondered why it sounded that way myself. I didn't ever realize or think it even had a mastering problem though, I just thought I was overthinking it this whole time until you just now brought it up. I'm sorry that there isn't a better version out there for you. (and for all of the rest of us either).

Time Is The Future...

Abandon Ship, Reconnect, And Begin Again...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UNMvLRgjw_A/TDrxAW6QRgI/AAAAAAAAAFg/-7dT9uPMikI/s1600/pendulum_logo.png

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'Cscript' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ';' in /homepages/0/d429656469/htdocs/pendulumlive/pendulumlive/files/viewthread.php(663) : eval()'d code on line 63