Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: The Pendulum Database
notrobswire
Drifter

[*] posted on 27-6-2015 at 21:14
The Pendulum Database

This little speech is mostly directed towards the Reddit community, but also applies to you guys:)!

"My name is Greg B, but I'm also known as MostWanted or notrobswire. Okay, let me tell you a secret - I really am not Rob Swire. I'm just a simple guy with way too much free time on his hands. I'm not a fan of getting drunk or gaming all day, allright? Stop judging me, society. I am a kind of person who feels uncomfortable with himself if he isn't currently in the middle of a project which's sole purpose is a series of massive contributions to a specific community. This project is one of those projects. My previous project like this was Need for Speed Theories, and I literally was doing the exact same thing. I dug info up about Need for Speed games, answered big questions, and explained some previously unexplainable stuff. The fact that at this point I have done everything I was capable of, and successfully ended up with finishing this site is a huge thing for me. I love the Pendulum and Knife Party community. Unlike most other communities, you guys are awesome, grateful and kind people!

So what I wanted to do for you guys, the remaining active Pendulum fans - is that I wanted to put something down the table before I left the community. Of course, I'm not planning to leave - no! But the way I randomly disappeared from around my previous project leaving tons of unfinished projects and material behind is not the way I'd like to move on. I have to say, considering the things I'm seeing that are happening within other communities -- they have a lot to learn from you guys. I say you deserve this from me."
Ladies n gents I present you, The Pendulum Database.
The Pendulum Database is a website, which includes:
-The Database itself in a form of a huge excel spreadsheet embedded into the site
-An Unreleased Pendulum Songs Page where you can grab everything
-A built in Forum to discuss changes to the database, and is not made for the purpose of becoming my replacement of PLC by any means

And here's a list of everything new I didn't upload anywhere else yet:
(I'M SO SORRY GUYS BUT INDIVIDUALLY LINKING ALL OF THESE WOULD TAKE ME A LIFETIME, SO CLICK HERE TO JUMP TO THE LIST OF UNRELEASED PENDULUM SONGS. mp3 hotlinks btw.)

Phetsta - Kuttlephish (El Hornet Remix)
Pendulum - Moving Forward (2003) No Mc Cleanup
Pendulum - Masochist (Demo Version 1) Recorded in studio with a camera
Pendulum - Masochist (Demo Version 2)
Pendulum - Masochist (Demo Version 3) Has MC
Pendulum - Untitled No MC cleanup
Pendulum - Another Planet (VIP Mix) No MC No Samples cleanup Full Edit
Concord Dawn - Tonite (Pendulum VIP Remix) No MC Cleanup
Pendulum - Girl In The Fire (Dubplate Version) Higher Quality
Pendulum - Prelude (Alternate Version) Studio
Pendulum - Streamline (Dubplate Version) No MC Cleanup
Pendulum - Through The Loop (Dubplate Version) No MC Cleanup
Pendulum - Intro (2004 Version) No MC Cleanup
Pendulum - Midnight Runner (2004 Version) No MC Cleanup
Pendulum - Slam (Before The Tantrum Mix) No MC Cleanup
Pendulum - Hold Your Colour (Dubplate Version) No MC Cleanup except for the intro
Pendulum - Plastic World (Dubplate Version) HQ Edit
Pendulum - The Terminal (Dubplate Version) HQ Edit
Pendulum - Slam (Alternate Dubplate Version) mashed with Duppy Man
Jem - Just A Ride (Pendulum VIP Remix)
Pendulum - Blood Sugar (Dubplate Version) Previously unheard second buildup edit
Pendulum - Girl In The Fire (VIP Mix/Alternate Dubplate Version) Studio Quality remake
Pendulum - Showtime Better quality, full version
Pendulum - Visions (Demo Version) credit goes to mini
Pendulum - The Tempest (Demo Version) credit goes to mini
Pendulum - Granite (Early 2007 Version) credit goes to mini
The Prodigy - Voodoo People (Pendulum VIP Remix) Full Version, less obnoxious MCing
Pendulum - Take Us I've heard the studio version and edited it accordingly. Not studio quality.
Pendulum - The Other Side (Dubstep Mix) Uncompressed version
Pendulum - Showdown (VIP Mix) Uncompressed version
Metallica - Master of Puppets (Pendulum Remix) Uncompressed, uncensored full version
Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone (Pendulum Remix) Full Edit, has MC
Pendulum - Watercolour (Demo Version) Has MC
Pendulum - Under The Waves (Demo Version) Has MC, mashed with Propane Nightmares
Pendulum - The Island (Demo Version)
Pendulum - Salt In The Wounds (Demo Version)
Pendulum - Vulture (Demo Version)
Pendulum - Genesis (Vocal Mix)
Pendulum - Crush (Demo Version) FINALLY A NON DISTORTED RIP WHERES MY CHAMPAGNE credit goes to mini
Pendulum - Salt In The Wounds (Demo Version 2) Has MC
Nero - Crush On You (Pendulum Remix) yes, it's confirmed. has MC, best quality edit
Pendulum & Laurie Black - Little Match Seller On Acid
Jeff Wayne - The Eve of War (Pendulum Remix) Least crappy rip I've found

I am fully aware that some of you probably have some of the stuff on this list, but this is only a list of stuff I have never managed to share with anyone before. But I hope you also have discovered some new tunes along the way!
user123
Bass junkie

[*] posted on 27-6-2015 at 22:28

Out fucking standing.
kregore_zmc
DnB editor

Mood: go check Savant's stuff, thank me later

[*] posted on 27-6-2015 at 22:46

http://i.imgur.com/p7jqGtV.jpg

me on:
-battle.net/World of Warcraft/Overwatch - Shairf
-Youtube - Wojciech Mag Ognia
-ts3's/discord's - shairf.dnb
-https://soundcloud.com/sh411rf
notrobswire
Drifter

[*] posted on 27-6-2015 at 23:15

Quote:
Originally posted by user123
Out fucking standing.

:badger:
Boko
Raver behaviour

Mood: Excited

[*] posted on 28-6-2015 at 00:16

Well I know what I'm going to be listening to for the next week :D. Amazing!

In Silico - "so far sounding like some space war alien funk symphony from the year 3712, that somehow travelled back through time and landed in 2007 by mistake..."
kregore_zmc
DnB editor

[*] posted on 28-6-2015 at 00:39

Im not familiar with eq-ing techniques but as far as I know if you have a normal song version and an instrumental you can crossphase invert (?) it to make a decent acapella. Since You've done some good cleaning earlier - can You make it as well?

me on:
TheGlitchGuy957
Junglist

Mood: Still Grey

[*] posted on 28-6-2015 at 05:11

Are You Still Going To Upload Them All To YouTube? Even The Ones That You Had On There Uploaded Before That You Deleted? I Can't Download Them From Your Site. But The Site Is AWESOME! Great Job Dude! Look Forward To Using It A Lot. I Already Signed Up Like 10 Minutes Ago. :)

Time Is The Future...

Abandon Ship, Reconnect, And Begin Again...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UNMvLRgjw_A/TDrxAW6QRgI/AAAAAAAAAFg/-7dT9uPMikI/s1600/pendulum_logo.png
notrobswire
Drifter

[*] posted on 28-6-2015 at 07:37

Quote:
Originally posted by kregore_zmc
Im not familiar with eq-ing techniques but as far as I know if you have a normal song version and an instrumental you can crossphase invert (?) it to make a decent acapella. Since You've done some good cleaning earlier - can You make it as well?

as far as i know the instumentals and the album verions have too much differences to be invertable (especially given the fact that the instrumentals are simple unmastered mixdowns), and some might go out of sync too. the instrumental of stay too long is essentially a vip because it has completely different main lead patches haha

i tried just now and i don't think it's possible. i got a lot of leftover noise the mastering added, and the vocals didnt get separated at all

Quote:
Originally posted by TheGlitchGuy957
Are You Still Going To Upload Them All To YouTube? Even The Ones That You Had On There Uploaded Before That You Deleted? I Can't Download Them From Your Site. But The Site Is AWESOME! Great Job Dude! Look Forward To Using It A Lot. I Already Signed Up Like 10 Minutes Ago. :)

yep, I'm preparing the youtube videos now, though i don't know when i'll be throwing them up on the channel yet!
kregore_zmc
DnB editor

[*] posted on 28-6-2015 at 13:14

Quote:
Originally posted by notrobswire
Quote:
Originally posted by kregore_zmc

as far as i know the instumentals and the album verions have too much differences to be invertable (especially given the fact that the instrumentals are simple unmastered mixdowns), and some might go out of sync too. the instrumental of stay too long is essentially a vip because it has completely different main lead patches haha

i tried just now and i don't think it's possible. i got a lot of leftover noise the mastering added, and the vocals didnt get separated at all

Damn. But it was worth a try. Thanks anyway :smilegrin:

me on:
Daniel_Olton
Raver behaviour

[*] posted on 28-6-2015 at 20:28

Great work!

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'Cscript' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ';' in /homepages/0/d429656469/htdocs/pendulumlive/pendulumlive/files/viewthread.php(663) : eval()'d code on line 63