Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Glitched Threads
Daniel_Olton
Raver behaviour

[*] posted on 5-5-2015 at 21:07
Glitched Threads

When i browse some of the threads on this forum such as the discography thread i try and view the last page with the latest reply but it keeps taking me straight back to the 1st page of the thread instead. Is anyone else having this problem and is there a way to fix it?
celldwellerwannabe
DnB editor

Mood: Staring upwards at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky

[*] posted on 6-5-2015 at 02:07

Everyone should be experiencing it, but only on the older threads. It is a well known bug called "Last-Page-itis" that for some reason doesn't plague newer threads (and by newer I mean the last year or two, maybe even three, we've had a good run without it) but still runs rampant in older ones. I don't think it was ever quite established what causes it, but it used to be a semi-regular occurrence back in the day. There is nothing that can be done about it, that I know of, but the typical trick to getting around it is to view the "Printable Version" of the thread, which can be found by clicking the usefully labelled link at the top left of the page, under the top banner but above the main body of the post

Hope that helps!

Daniel_Olton
Raver behaviour

[*] posted on 8-5-2015 at 01:31

Thanks for the help.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'Cscript' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ';' in /homepages/0/d429656469/htdocs/pendulumlive/pendulumlive/files/viewthread.php(663) : eval()'d code on line 63