Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Anyone Ever Heard Of Celldweller's Old Metal Band Circle Of Dust?
TheGlitchGuy957
Junglist

Mood: Still Grey

thumbup.gif posted on 15-3-2015 at 02:59
Anyone Ever Heard Of Celldweller's Old Metal Band Circle Of Dust?

I Was Doing Some Research On Discogs.com Recently And I Found Out That Celldweller (Klayton Scott, Scott Albert) Used To Be In A Christian Metal Band Called Circle Of Dust In The Early 1990's. I've Been Listening To Them For A Few Days Now And So Far I Am Liking Their Music, Especially Their Songs "Telltale Crime" And "Waste Of Time". I Recommend Them To Anyone Who Is Interested In Celldweller Or Even Just Simply Interested In Metal In General.

TheGlitchGuy957 has attached this image:
CircleOfDust1.jpg - 35.73kb

Time Is The Future...

Abandon Ship, Reconnect, And Begin Again...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UNMvLRgjw_A/TDrxAW6QRgI/AAAAAAAAAFg/-7dT9uPMikI/s1600/pendulum_logo.png
celldwellerwannabe
DnB editor

Mood: Staring upwards at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky

[*] posted on 15-3-2015 at 10:45

Obviously I know of them, and have had a listen, but it really doesn't push my buttons the way Klayton does solo

TheGlitchGuy957
Junglist

Mood: Still Grey

[*] posted on 23-3-2015 at 04:13

Oh. Well, I Don't Like Them In The Same Way That I Love Celldweller Either, But They Still Had Some Pretty Good Releases As A Band If You Ask Me. You Don't Have To Like Them Though If They Just Simply Don't Interest You. I Just Thought That I'd Let All Of You Know About Them Though.

Time Is The Future...

Abandon Ship, Reconnect, And Begin Again...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UNMvLRgjw_A/TDrxAW6QRgI/AAAAAAAAAFg/-7dT9uPMikI/s1600/pendulum_logo.png

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'Cscript' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ';' in /homepages/0/d429656469/htdocs/pendulumlive/pendulumlive/files/viewthread.php(663) : eval()'d code on line 63