Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: To admin/ollie: PLC's registration procedure...sucks
user123
Bass junkie

[*] posted on 27-8-2013 at 17:41
To admin/ollie: PLC's registration procedure...sucks

So a few minutes ago, someone messaged me on youtube and told me that he has been trying for AGES to register but he can't get past the image verification thing. He asked me to contact the admin in order to create a pre-registered account to him.

I experienced the same thing back then... twice (when I first registered and when I had to create another account because data, including my account, was lost). I must have tried over 100 times in order to make that thing work, as I was sure that I had been typing the code correctly, but it simply wouldn't let me register. Not to mention that some characters need the alt+number thing (I actually googled them and copy-pasted them).

This is probably the main reason this site doesn't have as much popularity and is quite inactive. Pendulum is quite famous, so I don't see why there wouldn't be many people registered.

javapalava
Super Moderator

Mood: Excited!

[*] posted on 27-8-2013 at 18:01

There is a link to click on if you are having problems registering, sorry I don't have the necessary permissions to help.

For everything that could have been, well at least we took the ride....
user123
Bass junkie

[*] posted on 9-10-2014 at 19:52

BUMP.

Everyone U2U ollie, if you want a more active PLC. He will respond, eventually. He replied when I asked for a name change a few weeks ago, but he hasn't replied to my second email which is about this issue.
javapalava
Super Moderator

Mood: Excited!

[*] posted on 9-10-2014 at 20:15

Sorry you're frustrated but this is Ollie s site and you just have to be patient. He's not ignoring you on purpose he's just a busy man.

For everything that could have been, well at least we took the ride....
user123
Bass junkie

[*] posted on 9-10-2014 at 22:19

I respect that 100%. I'm just being upset about the fact that this has been a problem for years. So many possible members.

Go To Top