Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Looking for media of pendulum performing FYS @ MK Bowl 2010
Energy
Glowstick

[*] posted on 2-8-2011 at 12:13
Looking for media of pendulum performing FYS @ MK Bowl 2010

Hi guys,

I've been a long time lurker but finally bit the bullet and registered. I was hoping some one out there might be able to help me.

I've seen Pendulum twice, unfortunatly both times they were supporting. First time with Linkin Park at the MK Bowl, and the second time with Prodigy at the MK Bowl. Actually the first time I hardly got chance to see them - as myself and two friends were having to organise Linkin Park's meet & greet (warner bros screwed up)... anyway so really only the time at the warriors dance festival.

To me their set was better than the Prodigy's, and to be honest they rose above the prodigy in mind and I'm now determind to go seem them live with them headlining (a move stopped me going for the recent show).

Anyway during the gig we were at the front row, and there was a walkway. During FYS, Ben ran down hi fiving everyone who held their handout. I threw my handout and he got to me - instead he grabbed my hand and passed his leg to hold as he climbed on to the fence and shouted into the crowd. Was random but just made the set that bit extra special... :)

My ex who took me to the gig, failed to get a photo and I had no hands to take one either - jsut wondering if anyone had any images of that bit of the show. Not seen any full bootlegs either which I'd hopped there would be...

Anyway - hope to post more and be a proactive member.
Thanks for reading!
javapalava
Super Moderator

Mood: Excited!

[*] posted on 2-8-2011 at 22:45

Hi newby, have you tried all the usual photo sites like Flickr, Photobucket... or just googling MKBowl images?

PS if you want to see them headlining you need to go this year to one of the few festivals..if you can get tickets! If you haven't heard they are taking a break, poss 18months maybe more maybe less.

For everything that could have been, well at least we took the ride....
Energy
Glowstick

[*] posted on 3-8-2011 at 09:40

Quote:
Originally posted by javapalava
Hi newby, have you tried all the usual photo sites like Flickr, Photobucket... or just googling MKBowl images?

PS if you want to see them headlining you need to go this year to one of the few festivals..if you can get tickets! If you haven't heard they are taking a break, poss 18months maybe more maybe less.

Yup checked flikr, photobucket and youtube. Nothing really close to front stage right - and on youtube only one video of the track in question. :(

Yeah I've heard about the break and it's dissapointing. Especially when Rob recently put on twitter that there may never be a new pendulum album... (hoping he was just teasing!). If I had more time and money I'd be at a festival this year - but don't see it happening.
celldwellerwannabe
DnB editor

Mood: Staring upwards at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky

[*] posted on 3-8-2011 at 11:30

Warriors dance was amazing, but i was somewhere in the middle, so would have no pictures sorry! The moshpits were crazy...
I got a bruised lip, battered eye, beat up, stained liver... I'm reaching in my cupboard for a Painkiller!

javapalava
Super Moderator

Mood: Excited!

[*] posted on 3-8-2011 at 11:53

There are actually about 6 videos on Youtube of FYS but they are all shakey and from way back. Guess you'll just have to hold onto that memory.

As for there never being anymore Pendulum well thats up to Rob. If he wants to rid the world of one of the best live bands around then thats his choice, would be a shame.

For everything that could have been, well at least we took the ride....
Energy
Glowstick

[*] posted on 3-8-2011 at 12:09

Quote:
Originally posted by javapalava
There are actually about 6 videos on Youtube of FYS but they are all shakey and from way back. Guess you'll just have to hold onto that memory.

As for there never being anymore Pendulum well thats up to Rob. If he wants to rid the world of one of the best live bands around then thats his choice, would be a shame.

Maybe a few more since I last looked. Although they could be from the year before. I saw a few from when they were performing with Linkin Park.

It would be a shame - Pendulum has definetly changed a lot since the HYC. It's great to be able to see each album being a new step of the evolution. Would be intruiged to see what happens next...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'Cscript' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ';' in /homepages/0/d429656469/htdocs/pendulumlive/pendulumlive/files/viewthread.php(663) : eval()'d code on line 63