Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Returning to Finland and Provinssirock / 2011
teRsi
Drifter

Mood: Salt In The Wounds

[*] posted on 19-3-2011 at 20:54
Returning to Finland and Provinssirock / 2011

18.6.2010, 18.12.2010 & 18.6.2011.. magic, isn't it? ;)

They'll return to the legendary Finnish festival, Provinssirock!! Last show was so epic, band liked it really, really much. One of their best gigs/performances ever, as they said! "It was killer! Thanks to Provinssirock! Finland really set us up for this summer! Gigs like that... it's just sick, really good!"

I'm not alone on set wouldn't be bad idea.. I would like to see it so much on live!

This time at main stage. Other bands BIG SYSTEM OF A DOWN, Avenged Sevenfold, Volbeat, Social Distrortion, The Qemists, Dj Shadow, Wolfmother...

18/06/10 @ Provinssirock, Seinäjoki !
18/12/10 @ Cable Factory, Helsinki !
18/06/11 @ Provinssirock, Seinäjoki !

In a trail of fire I know we will be free again
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
celldwellerwannabe
DnB editor

Mood: Staring upwards at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky

[*] posted on 20-3-2011 at 13:41

why does system of a down get to be in capitals? they suck! Avenged are better, as are Qemists

teRsi
Drifter

[*] posted on 21-3-2011 at 18:03

Quote:
Originally posted by celldwellerwannabe
why does system of a down get to be in capitals? they suck! Avenged are better, as are Qemists

Man I love them, but all have own opinions! Avenged and Qemists are both good :yes:

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Starkku~
Glowstick

[*] posted on 26-4-2011 at 14:55

Third Pendulum gig in Finland within a year, which I will not be achieved... 8(

Yes there would be great to get. : D

~ Finnish + bad english~
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
teRsi
Drifter

[*] posted on 28-5-2011 at 14:27

Nah, poor :( 21 days, three weeks anymore... Hell yeahh :thumbup:

Go To Top