Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: US east coast Immersion tour.
Floater4
Glowstick

[*] posted on 5-1-2011 at 05:49
US east coast Immersion tour.

Any reason why the only east coast (Us) stop for Pendulums new Immersion tour is NY? I mean, i've been a fan since they were lesser known, and i absolutely do not want to see them with linkin park. Are the dates from Feb 5th-26th the only tour dates? or are those the only ones in the states with purchasable tickets right now. Any rumor or hopes of them doing a few more shows on the east coast? Anyone who can shed light on this would be amazing.
javapalava
Super Moderator

Mood: Excited!

[*] posted on 5-1-2011 at 12:11

Quote:
Originally posted by Floater4
Any reason why the only east coast (Us) stop for Pendulums new Immersion tour is NY? I mean, i've been a fan since they were lesser known, and i absolutely do not want to see them with linkin park. Are the dates from Feb 5th-26th the only tour dates? or are those the only ones in the states with purchasable tickets right now. Any rumor or hopes of them doing a few more shows on the east coast? Anyone who can shed light on this would be amazing.

If you dont want to see them with Linkin Park at Madison Sq Gardens on the 4th then they are also doing the next night at the Irving theatre NY as headliners..so there you go!

I know the states is a big place but they are doing alot of dates and they can't go everywhere!! Venues are chosen by availability/ viability and management!!! I am coming over from the UK for the 4th & 5th dates. If you really want to see them badly enough you sometimes have to travel rather than wait for them to play a venue in your hometown :smirk:

For everything that could have been, well at least we took the ride....
Rottenspice
DnB editor

[*] posted on 5-1-2011 at 15:10

This is funny, this is almost exactly what I posted on the band's FB page. People always bitch, "Why don't you play Chicago?" "Why don't you play New Orleans?" etc etc. They are touring with Linkin Park and can't do double duty each day. People have to either suck it up and go see LP or travel to one of their headline gigs.

Maybe it's just me? I have never had a problem traveling 4 or 5 hours to see a band I really wanted to see, somtimes 3x in one weekend.

And FYI, they are also playing a headline gig in Toronto on February 2nd.
Floater4
Glowstick

[*] posted on 5-1-2011 at 20:32

Its not that i wouldn't travel to see them, I will probably take the AMTRAK train from Baltimore ( nearest one) and go see them in NYC for their headline tour. Its not that i wouldn't love to see them with linkin park ( just some moral issues With linkin park). And you guys did clear all but one thing up, are the dates for febuary's tour the only tour they are doing besides the linkin park one? or are more dates being announced in March or possibly later? thanks.
javapalava
Super Moderator

Mood: Excited!

[*] posted on 5-1-2011 at 21:59

I hope this will help. I do not know if they are going to do more dates in the US this year. You just gotta keep an eye on the this site and http://www.pendulum.com/ THis is the official Pendulum site. On it you will find information about tour dates both live and DJ sets.

My advice is go see them when you have the chance or you may not get the chance again!
If you keep hoping they'll announce other dates you'll never get to see them ..fact. :bigsmile:

For everything that could have been, well at least we took the ride....
Rottenspice
DnB editor

[*] posted on 6-1-2011 at 01:40

Quote:
Its not that i wouldn't travel to see them, I will probably take the AMTRAK train from Baltimore ( nearest one) and go see them in NYC for their headline tour. Its not that i wouldn't love to see them with linkin park ( just some moral issues With linkin park). And you guys did clear all but one thing up, are the dates for febuary's tour the only tour they are doing besides the linkin park one? or are more dates being announced in March or possibly later? thanks.

If you come to NYC let us know, Javapalava and I will be there rocking out.

And listen to what she says... see a band when you get the chance because that chance might not come again. I waited over 10 years to see some bands only once.

As for this tour, they might add one here and there, but don't bet on it.
Floater4
Glowstick

[*] posted on 6-1-2011 at 01:55

Quote:
Originally posted by Rottenspice
Quote:

And listen to what she says... see a band when you get the chance because that
chance might not come again. I waited over 10 years to see some bands only once.

Will do, it all depends if I have the cash and on Amtrak times. But if i do go, I will let you guys know
Rottenspice
DnB editor

[*] posted on 6-1-2011 at 14:21

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Rottenspice
Quote:

And listen to what she says... see a band when you get the chance because that
chance might not come again. I waited over 10 years to see some bands only once.

Will do, it all depends if I have the cash and on Amtrak times. But if i do go, I will let you guys know

You say you live in Baltimore? That shouldn't be too long I'd imagine, maybe 4-4.5 hours by train.
Floater4
Glowstick

[*] posted on 6-1-2011 at 15:40

Naw not baltimore, annapolis. Its around a 2 hour Acela train ride. Only problem is convincing the parents to let me go. Mother still thinks of me as a child even though i can drive. Damn "under parental control until 18" bs. On a side note, is the concert at Irving plaza 18+ only?
Rottenspice
DnB editor

[*] posted on 6-1-2011 at 23:12

It says 16+ on the ticket.

Acela is the way to go! I hear good things about it and it always breezes through my NJT station when I'm waiting to go to NYC.

Good luck ;)
Floater4
Glowstick

[*] posted on 6-1-2011 at 23:59

Not bad, thank got its 16+ atleast, and yeah Acela is the way to go. Done trips before and love it. Things are looking up.
Rottenspice
DnB editor

[*] posted on 7-1-2011 at 01:26

Fingers crossed for you man :ninja:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'Cscript' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ';' in /homepages/0/d429656469/htdocs/pendulumlive/pendulumlive/files/viewthread.php(663) : eval()'d code on line 63