Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: Wembley Arena Live - 3rd December
Than
Glowstick

[*] posted on 3-12-2010 at 17:16

Anyone got 2 spare standing tickets for this? Couple of mates want to come along with me :P
gong
Junglist

[*] posted on 3-12-2010 at 17:24

Quote:
Originally posted by Rottenspice
Quote:
Originally posted by javapalava

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Please don't hurt me ladies:smilegrin::smilegrin::smilegrin::smilegrin:

If I hurt you, it will be for the fact that you're at the gig and I'm not! :punk:

WTF??? Watchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?

You talking to Barb, or me? :spin: hahahaha

Anyhoo, hope the gig goes well. Lucky fuckers.

I've always wanted to go to Wembley :sniffle::sniffle:
chrislawrance
DnB editor

[*] posted on 3-12-2010 at 17:41

wow java. Thats loyal queuing.

Do you know if they have a cloak room as i have a jacket and coat on. Might die with that on duriing the gig.

http://i.imgur.com/wmsBzv9.jpg
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Chrno
Drifter

[*] posted on 3-12-2010 at 23:36

Sick live stream! Heres the setlist from tonight

Intro
Salt in the Wounds
The Vulture
Showdown
Voodoo People
Witchcraft
Fasten Your Seatbelts (Synth fail at end of first chorus :D)
Slam (Holy Shit slam guy on stage!)
The Island p1
The Island p2
NEW OMFG oh no its just Comprachicos >_>
Tarantula (Seems abit more metally!)
Propane Nightmares
Different w/Dubstep
Granite
Blood Sugar

Crush
Watercolour
Outro

Same as last night.
JamesReid
Bass junkie

Mood: Chillaxin!

[*] posted on 4-12-2010 at 01:33

The stream was awesome and WHAT A FREAKING SET LIST!!! :D Oh my lord, I can't wait for Manchester Central on Wednesday!

Absolutely LOVED all the little tweaks and additions. The extra rap verses, the little guitar changes, the dubstep drop in Different and the heavier sound of quite a few songs. I'm thinking this is going to be there best tour yet! Was seriously amazed tonight. Also, WOOOAHHH LAZERS haha. I'm a big kid, gimme flashing lights and i'm amused for hours :P.

Glad HYC and The Other Side have finally disappeared from the set list (bring on the hate), was getting bored of them. So glad to finally see crush there and brilliant to end on Watercolour. Looks like The Tempest wont be making a return any time soon mind!

Brilliant work from the boys tonight :D So enjoyable to watch.

(Im back on the forum by the way guys, I always tend to pop up around tour time haha).

WILL YOU, TAKE ME OUT THERE? WHEN I'M STARING DOWN THE BARREL? WHEN I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHT? WHEN I CAN NOT SEE YOUR FACE? ♪
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Krakatoa_Coo
Raver behaviour

[*] posted on 4-12-2010 at 06:42

As watching from the live stream, I enjoyed the concert and stage setup. The lights and lasers were epic. And I can't believe that dancing fat guy from the Slam music video was dancing on stage when they were performing live! Overall great performance! Now I really want to see them.... please fast forward the time to Feb 1st!!!!!

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
garymiller
Raver behaviour

[*] posted on 4-12-2010 at 09:17

Did anyone get the chance to capture the stream? I didn't have the chance to check it out!
Chrno
Drifter

[*] posted on 4-12-2010 at 12:03

Quote:
Originally posted by JamesReid
The stream was awesome and WHAT A FREAKING SET LIST!!! :D Oh my lord, I can't wait for Manchester Central on Wednesday!

Absolutely LOVED all the little tweaks and additions. The extra rap verses, the little guitar changes, the dubstep drop in Different and the heavier sound of quite a few songs. I'm thinking this is going to be there best tour yet! Was seriously amazed tonight. Also, WOOOAHHH LAZERS haha. I'm a big kid, gimme flashing lights and i'm amused for hours :P.

Glad HYC and The Other Side have finally disappeared from the set list (bring on the hate), was getting bored of them. So glad to finally see crush there and brilliant to end on Watercolour. Looks like The Tempest wont be making a return any time soon mind!

(Im back on the forum by the way guys, I always tend to pop up around tour time haha).

heh, im going to manchester too :D.
myles1292
Drifter

Mood: Decent

[*] posted on 4-12-2010 at 16:13

Please tell me somebody captured the stream>

When all your fears combined, the manifest was refined.
chrislawrance
DnB editor

[*] posted on 4-12-2010 at 17:29

Quote:
Originally posted by myles1292
its being worked on myles. We have lots of little segments that are gonna be joined together

garymiller
Raver behaviour

[*] posted on 4-12-2010 at 18:36

Them having the guy from the Slam video on stage is just so unreal. Would he have ever imagined doing that after doing the clip for Slam 5/6 years ago for a quite unknown band?
JamesReid
Bass junkie

Mood: Chillaxin!

[*] posted on 4-12-2010 at 19:14

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrno
Quote:
Originally posted by JamesReid

heh, im going to manchester too :D.

See you down the front haha :).

Also glad to hear a vid of the stream is being worked on! Would absolutely love to watch it again! :D

WILL YOU, TAKE ME OUT THERE? WHEN I'M STARING DOWN THE BARREL? WHEN I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHT? WHEN I CAN NOT SEE YOUR FACE? ♪
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
myles1292
Drifter

Mood: Decent

[*] posted on 4-12-2010 at 23:53

Quote:
Originally posted by chrislawrance
Quote:
Originally posted by myles1292
its being worked on myles. We have lots of little segments that are gonna be joined together

Awesome. Glad to know guys!:yes: will it be the full stream or is is missing a few parts?

When all your fears combined, the manifest was refined.
cjh
Glowstick

[*] posted on 5-12-2010 at 20:53

i have the complete audio if that helps,if anyone knows somewhere i can upload it.
sburns1992
Junglist

Mood: (:

[*] posted on 5-12-2010 at 22:29

Quote:
Originally posted by cjh
i have the complete audio if that helps,if anyone knows somewhere i can upload it.

www.megaupload.com ?

Pendulum + Wembley = God
cjh
Glowstick

[*] posted on 6-12-2010 at 00:21

ok hopefully this will work...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/83539825d06286de/

enjoy
sburns1992
Junglist

[*] posted on 6-12-2010 at 18:20

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11922355
Quote:
Charges over thefts at Pendulum's Wembley Arena gig

My iPhone 4 got nicked, thieving tramps!

Pendulum + Wembley = God
otodd
Drifter

[*] posted on 6-12-2010 at 18:24

Quote:
Originally posted by sburns1992
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11922355
Quote:
Charges over thefts at Pendulum's Wembley Arena gig

My iPhone 4 got nicked, thieving tramps!

As did mine. Fingers crossed I get it back from the recovered phones as had a decent video of The Island Part II! :mad:
sburns1992
Junglist

[*] posted on 6-12-2010 at 19:12

Number for Wembley Police Station of you've still got your 'Property lost in streets' form :)

Been trying to get through for an hour now though but no joy, they must have loads of us lot trying to get through ha!

Pendulum + Wembley = God
chrislawrance
DnB editor

[*] posted on 6-12-2010 at 23:31

i swear some guy tried to steal my phone but i noticed and stopped it. i kept my phone in my hand for the remainder of the gig.

javapalava
Super Moderator

Mood: Excited!

[*] posted on 6-12-2010 at 23:49

It was happening at Birmingham. Some chav lifted 5 phones before someone told security. There was also a flick knife taken off someone!
I had someone rummaging in my front pocket until I grabbed his hand and then he just pushed back out

For everything that could have been, well at least we took the ride....
Krakatoa_Coo
Raver behaviour

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 05:54

Pick-pocketers aplenty?

otodd
Drifter

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 12:18

Quote:
Number for Wembley Police Station of you've still got your 'Property lost in streets' form :)

Been trying to get through for an hour now though but no joy, they must have loads of us lot trying to get through ha!

I reported mine straight away so I've already had a statement taken, details of the phone taken, etc. Fingers crossed.
Chrno
Drifter

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 14:28

Sounds like alot of people got them nicked! Shameful, they are not true pendulum fans!
sburns1992
Junglist

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 15:23

Quote:
Originally posted by otodd
Quote:

I reported mine straight away so I've already had a statement taken, details of the phone taken, etc. Fingers crossed.

Yeah I reported mine straight away too but I didn't know the IMEI number off by heart lol so I need to phone them to let them know it :)
Never got through yesterday so hopefully will today!

Pendulum + Wembley = God
 Pages:  1  2  3

Go To Top