Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Pendulum LIVE @ Cable Factory, Finland (18.12.2010)
dashish
Glowstick

[*] posted on 14-9-2010 at 15:39

Quote:
Originally posted by Beetlejuice
they couldn't get in Tallinn til 19th December, so there's a chance they'll come in Estonia to another date (if they'll find another organizer for this gig)

yeah,I read the topic about estonian gig.still hope they will come,that would be the greatest present for my B'day)

alcoholic kind of mood.always)
ellehelen
Glowstick

[*] posted on 14-9-2010 at 17:09

So the ticket sale starts tomorrow and the underaged still have no way to get in. Maybe I should just buy a ticket and do my best. With any luck, I could get in without problems. With no luck... well, let's not think about that.

If I had an underaged friend coming with me, I'd probably have the courage to try. But now that I'm all alone I don't think I'm brave enough to try to get in. Maybe I should ask some of my friends if they'd come with me..

a stopped clock is right twice a day
dashish
Glowstick

[*] posted on 15-9-2010 at 07:56

Quote:
Originally posted by ellehelen

If I had an underaged friend coming with me, I'd probably have the courage to try. But now that I'm all alone I don't think I'm brave enough to try to get in. Maybe I should ask some of my friends if they'd come with me..

in Germany I saw that an underaged girl was allowed to get in with her brother (at least she said it was her brother:) who was 20 or 21. Don't know whether age limits are very strict in Finland but maybe it's a chance...

teRsi
Drifter

Mood: Salt In The Wounds

[*] posted on 15-9-2010 at 14:57

Quote:
Originally posted by dashish
Quote:

in Germany I saw that an underaged girl was allowed to get in with her brother (at least she said it was her brother:) who was 20 or 21. Don't know whether age limits are very strict in Finland but maybe it's a chance...

Yeh, generally it's very strict here but don't know..

10 minutes and sold out, huh! I have one ticket (reserved because I really don't know what I do, have to pick it monday at the least), it's not gonna be a problem if I have to sell it later
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
emilia
Drifter

[*] posted on 15-9-2010 at 15:25

I got a ticket as well, but on a scale from 1 to infinity, how f*cked will I be if I get caught using my sisters ID? :D I look nothing like the picture on it, but then again, the picture is 7 years old so neither does she... Ahh well. They probably won't be checking it that well.

If my friends get in (both over 18 so they will) and I'm left outside alone I'll be so crushed.

The gig was sold out so fast, I think they should just add another date, preferably an non-age restricted one! :D

http://i55.tinypic.com/1z6wkzs.png
Rob replies, Y U NO IS MEAN?! Mind, blown.
ellehelen
Glowstick

[*] posted on 15-9-2010 at 16:09

I didn't get a ticket, 'cause I had to be at school until 9:15 (english exam, so I couldn't skip the lesson).. And when I came home, it was already sold out. Now I really don't know what to do.

Maybe I'll email Live Nation again and ask if there's any chance for another gig..

teRsi
Drifter

[*] posted on 15-9-2010 at 16:47

Twitted for Perry hour ago and he was very pleased after hearing this, I gave a wink about another gig! I think it's maybe possible that they add another gig in Finland, will see :rolleyes:
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
ellehelen
Glowstick

[*] posted on 16-9-2010 at 10:46

Live Nation said that they'll inform us as soon as they know if another gig is possible. Well, at least they were kinda positive about the idea! That's a good place to start.

teRsi
Drifter

[*] posted on 16-9-2010 at 14:43

Quote:
Live Nation said that they'll inform us as soon as they know if another gig is possible. Well, at least they were kinda positive about the idea! That's a good place to start.

Yeah, seller (at Tiketti) told to one of my friend that he had heard some rumors about another gig, sounds hopeful!

E: Guy from RG Helsinki told that 2nd gig would be unlikely, hmph.. Will see :o I keep my (lucky) ticket for Cable Factory and I'll do my best! (If really they're not coming to Icehall)
celldwellerwannabe
DnB editor

Mood: Staring upwards at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky

[*] posted on 20-9-2010 at 17:54

they may well add another date, they did on the uk tour this year and American tour in 2009, and taht was due to selling out. You may get lucky...

teRsi
Drifter

[*] posted on 20-9-2010 at 18:22

Quote:
Originally posted by celldwellerwannabe
they may well add another date, they did on the uk tour this year and American tour in 2009, and taht was due to selling out. You may get lucky...

Yeh.. They just announced tour of Baltia / Scandinavia, there isn't another date ;s Can it be possible next year? : o

But I have ticket for Cable Factory, only minus is that I'm not 18 yet, but maybe I'll got a chance!

18/06/10 @ Provinssirock, Seinäjoki !
18/12/10 @ Cable Factory, Helsinki !
18/06/11 @ Provinssirock, Seinäjoki !

In a trail of fire I know we will be free again
emilia
Drifter

[*] posted on 23-9-2010 at 09:38

" Perryguitar666

@kaipaus No. The 19th is a travel day for us and the equipment. We have have to get to Stockholm. Sorry. "

No need to hold our breaths for a 2nd date then, but maybe they'll be back next year! :p

teRsi
Drifter

[*] posted on 16-10-2010 at 11:19

More tickets comes on sale 18th October, at Tiketti and Lippupalvelu!

http://www.tiketti.fi/uutiset/5250

teRsi
Drifter

[*] posted on 11-11-2010 at 17:23

Here's moving some rumours that guys will play 2nd show after all in Helsinki.. http://klubitus.org/tapahtuma.php?id=20763

First idea was that it's DJ-set, but it can't be because there's another DJ-set at the same day in Switzerland. So... Live? It must be without age-limit, althought I saw that limit +18.

But nothing official yet! It just look a little bit sure.

E: It's official, we have Gareth's DJ-set 17.12 in Helsinki (place will be announced tomorrow I suppose), ElHornet will be in Switzerland!

Tickets goes sale on 19.12.

emilia
Drifter

[*] posted on 13-11-2010 at 11:45

The DJ set is taking place at The Circus nightclub in Helsinki. A nice spot right in the centre of the city, really classy and lots of people can fit in. :) No way of getting inside without an id though... Tough luck! I'm gonna try, you never know.

The klubitus.org link says tickets on sale 17th AND 19th... Mixed. But they'll probably announce more info soon so it'll be all cleared up.

dashish
Glowstick

[*] posted on 19-11-2010 at 13:41

Lucky U!Gaz's djing should be amazing)))))))
it's f***ing sad that I cannot be in Helsinki on the 17th(((:sniffle:

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top