Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Pendulum LIVE @ Cable Factory, Finland (18.12.2010)
teRsi
Drifter

Mood: Salt In The Wounds

[*] posted on 9-9-2010 at 18:28
Pendulum LIVE @ Cable Factory, Finland (18.12.2010)

SOLD OUT

It's official!!

Pendulum return to Helsinki in December!

Tickets goes on sale at wednesday 15.9. 09.00

Doors 19.30
Showtime 20.00
Pendulum starts between 00-02 (?)
+18

Guest(s) will be announced soon!

http://www.tiketti.fi/uutiset/5118

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=100447906685130&index=1

Another gig in Finland!

PENDULUM DJ-SET (GARETH) 17.12 @ ???, HELSINKI

http://klubitus.org/tapahtuma.php?id=20763

Tickets goes sale on 19.11.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
celldwellerwannabe
DnB editor

Mood: Staring upwards at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky

[*] posted on 9-9-2010 at 18:40

i think that everyone should be able to go see them live, but i also wish that, in some ways, they were like the beatles. Eg. Stop doing live and make 2-3 albums a year of brilliant stuff. not the drugs bit, though that may be a good thing depending on how it effects the music

javapalava
Super Moderator

Mood: Excited!

[*] posted on 9-9-2010 at 19:38

Quote:
Originally posted by celldwellerwannabe
i think that everyone should be able to go see them live, but i also wish that, in some ways, they were like the beatles. Eg. Stop doing live and make 2-3 albums a year of brilliant stuff. not the drugs bit, though that may be a good thing depending on how it effects the music

It would certainly be nice to here rumours of a new album being planned

For everything that could have been, well at least we took the ride....
teRsi
Drifter

[*] posted on 10-9-2010 at 11:42

They're coming guys, fck yeaah!!

Tickets wed 15.9. 09.00

Doors 19.30

Showtime 20.00

K-18
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
waterunderground
Glowstick

[*] posted on 10-9-2010 at 11:45

I'm so happy! Though +18 and guess who's turning 18 on 19th of dec... but I don't think it's really gonna be a problem.

no control left to lose
teRsi
Drifter

[*] posted on 10-9-2010 at 11:54

Quote:
Originally posted by waterunderground
I'm so happy! Though +18 and guess who's turning 18 on 19th of dec... but I don't think it's really gonna be a problem.

I'm turning 18 on 17 of January... Will this be a problem? ;ss I can't miss that!

And congratulations of that, perfect time ;)
waterunderground
Glowstick

[*] posted on 10-9-2010 at 12:01

Well I think you should try... I don't know are they really going to check people's age on the door, I mean it's gonna be sold out so like 2000 people coming. They just can't check everybody so try and hope for the best : )

no control left to lose
teRsi
Drifter

[*] posted on 10-9-2010 at 12:05

Yeah surely I'm trying to get in.. I just can't miss, it will take probably years when they're coming to back in Finland!

I don't think so that they have to check all of us :)
rubecdrevo
Glowstick

[*] posted on 11-9-2010 at 03:58

I think this will be amazing, please share with me the cuopons to get these tickets online more cheaper and we all become presents in this Helsinki and meet together, I think this will be wonderful

Shop with discount codes like 123-reg.co.uk coupon code to shop cheaper.
emilia
Drifter

[*] posted on 11-9-2010 at 11:20

I facepalmed. K-18 F YOUUUUUUUU! I LOVE being 17 right now... But I'll try to get in anyway, like you said, they cant check everyone.. But I look like a little kid unfortunately. Maybe the estonia gig will happen as well?

http://i55.tinypic.com/1z6wkzs.png
Rob replies, Y U NO IS MEAN?! Mind, blown.
teRsi
Drifter

[*] posted on 11-9-2010 at 20:57

Hmph, I think it's just dream that they're coming again here on January/February (to play ALONE), because this gig is a kind of "rave event", I thought they come to Old Icehall..

I should try to get in!
ellehelen
Glowstick

[*] posted on 11-9-2010 at 21:43

This really sucks.... Yeah, yet another 17-year-old here. So annoying. No idea what I'm gonna do.

Would be quite stupid to just buy a ticket and try to get in and end up getting, thrown out or something - that would mean spending 40€ for nothing... and it would be kinda humiliating if they really checked my age and I'd just be like "hehheheh well I don't have my license here so I can't really prove that I'm 18.."

It's only a few days until the ticket sale starts. Only a few days for coming up with a great idea of how to get in.

I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed for the Estonia gig. Or Sweden... Stockholm isn't that far from here either.

a stopped clock is right twice a day
Amarghh
Raver behaviour

[*] posted on 11-9-2010 at 22:53

Quote:
Originally posted by rubecdrevo
I think this will be amazing, please share with me the cuopons to get these tickets online more cheaper and we all become presents in this Helsinki and meet together, I think this will be wonderful

I DO NOT WANT COUPONS
I WANT VACCUMMMMMMMZZ.
i'm kidding. I will join in your happiness about the gig, even though i will have nothing to do about it. WOO GIG FOR FINLAND.

teRsi
Drifter

[*] posted on 12-9-2010 at 12:12

Quote:
Originally posted by ellehelen
This really sucks.... Yeah, yet another 17-year-old here. So annoying. No idea what I'm gonna do.

Would be quite stupid to just buy a ticket and try to get in and end up getting, thrown out or something - that would mean spending 40€ for nothing... and it would be kinda humiliating if they really checked my age and I'd just be like "hehheheh well I don't have my license here so I can't really prove that I'm 18.."

It's only a few days until the ticket sale starts. Only a few days for coming up with a great idea of how to get in.

I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed for the Estonia gig. Or Sweden... Stockholm isn't that far from here either.

Yep, chilling in Helsinki's night during the gig wouldn't be so nice (thrown out), three days and ticket sale starts.. Maybe I still buy ticket and then I have 3 months to really think what I gonna do, I can sell it later if I have no idea or I can't go, that's not a problem.

Otherwise I go to Estonia if guys come there.

Btw I have already asked about that age limit (posted it friday for Live Nation and I suppose they answer me tomorrow), I think it's just dreaming.. (changing that limit for +16/+18 or +17/+18)

Really annoying, my birthday is 17.1 1993. Sucks, luckily I don't look like 15 years old, maybe I have something hope. They can't check papers of all..
ellehelen
Glowstick

[*] posted on 13-9-2010 at 14:38

I think I'm such a babyface so there's no chance they'd let me in without me proving my age... But well, you're right, there'll be like 2000 people so they really can't check everyone. Maybe I'll just go with the crowd and try to look invisible.

Heard anything from Live Nation yet?

teRsi
Drifter

[*] posted on 13-9-2010 at 16:00

Quote:
Originally posted by ellehelen
I think I'm such a babyface so there's no chance they'd let me in without me proving my age... But well, you're right, there'll be like 2000 people so they really can't check everyone. Maybe I'll just go with the crowd and try to look invisible.

Heard anything from Live Nation yet?

Mm, and coming from Tampere is a quote long trip especially for nothing if u don't get in :o

I just got a message today where they said they're put this issue ahead for artist organization and promoter, hopefully we get answer very soon because tickets sale starts the day after tomorrow.. Maybe I should call to the promoter

WE NEED ICEHALL GIG!
ellehelen
Glowstick

[*] posted on 13-9-2010 at 16:53

Whoa, that sounds almost promising! I thought they'd just say "we're sorry, this gig is K18, no can do" so all hope is not gone yet..

teRsi
Drifter

[*] posted on 13-9-2010 at 18:17

I'll inform here the answer, probably tomorrow I get it (before ticket sale), if I don't call the promoter but don't know will it help so much.. Hopefully many (UNDER 18) fans have say their opinion of this, together it's a bit easily! :)
Gary
DnB editor

[*] posted on 13-9-2010 at 19:28

pendulum should defo do drugs, look at origin of symmetry ;)

believe me, i'm on your side
http://i40.tinypic.com/2csj7cx.gif
ellehelen
Glowstick

[*] posted on 13-9-2010 at 19:40

I just asked Live Nation some stuff, too. Now I'll just keep my fingers crossed..

celldwellerwannabe
DnB editor

Mood: Staring upwards at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky

[*] posted on 14-9-2010 at 07:23

Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
pendulum should defo do drugs, look at origin of symmetry ;)

Origin of Symmetry was actually on Drugs? and i thought they were joking when they said they had a "Beatles moment"

EDIT Actually it's really obvious if you listen to the whole album start to finish

ellehelen
Glowstick

[*] posted on 14-9-2010 at 10:08

According to what Live Nation told me, the odds are that the age limit is not going to be changed..

We REALLY need that icehall gig.

teRsi
Drifter

[*] posted on 14-9-2010 at 12:47

Live Nation haven't answered yet, but no hope I think.. Icehall gig guys, not fair :s

How many years it'll take when they come to Finland again? Depends what they do next summer of course, but..

I'm bitter, it's not easy to get in :mad: I'll go to Estonia if they come there.. This is sold out tomorrow (probably), they have to add other gig ;)
dashish
Glowstick

[*] posted on 14-9-2010 at 14:31

Quote:
Originally posted by teRsi
I'll go to Estonia if they come there.. This is sold out tomorrow (probably), they have to add other gig ;)

hmmm...haven't they cancelled gig in Tallinn?also wanted to go there after Helsinki.

alcoholic kind of mood.always)
Beetlejuice
From The Other Side

Mood: .:IMMERSED:.

[*] posted on 14-9-2010 at 15:01

Quote:
Originally posted by dashish
Quote:
Originally posted by teRsi
I'll go to Estonia if they come there.. This is sold out tomorrow (probably), they have to add other gig ;)

hmmm...haven't they cancelled gig in Tallinn?also wanted to go there after Helsinki.

they couldn't get in Tallinn til 19th December, so there's a chance they'll come in Estonia to another date (if they'll find another organizer for this gig)

...Fading Gently, Soaking through, Just Started Not to show at All...
...We reaching out and Into You, Nothing else Can Touch Me...

http://content.foto.mail.ru/mail/zum89/_myphoto/i-363.jpg
http://content.foto.mail.ru/mail/zum89/_myphoto/i-350.jpg
http://content.foto.mail.ru/mail/zum89/_myphoto/i-351.jpg
..."Many people hear that and say "Oh yeah, i like that nice catchy tune!"
It's not meant to be "Catchy", It's meant to sound like fucking apocalypse."
(c) Rob Swire about synth lead lines (FutureMusic Studio Interview)...
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top